Thursday, June 12, 2014

Staying connected via music

A while I was desperately looking for a way to stay connected to him, to his Dominance, 
when we go days without seeing each other.

And I found it... Music!

Caleb listens to music EVERY chance he gets. 
He LOVES hard rock/metal/gothic/instrumental....The harder the better. (wink wink)

So I presented him this idea....Of him filling my mind and my soul with the music of his choice.
He liked the idea and uploaded to my phone beautiful music. 

The same music he listens to, but he still took under consideration what of his
music I might like. So it was more demure...thank god.

Now, sometimes we find out that we are actually listening to the same song at the same time. 
How amazing is that! 

One of his favorite music bands made a cover for a song by Lana Del Rey.
He uploaded her album as well.

Now i am a total addict.
In my eyes she is an icon of femininity and sexuality with her beautiful 50'/60' cinematic sound, and her haunting beauty and voice.

Because Caleb was the one that introduced me to her music, 
now I deeply associate the words from her songs with Him. 
With my submission to Him.



"...I need you to come here and save me
I'm your little scarlet, starlet singing in the garden
Kiss me on my open mouth


Ready for you"

(from: "off to the races")



"..I will love you 'til the end of time
I would wait a million years
Promise you'll remember that you're mine


Baby can you see through the tears..."

("from: 'blue jeans)




I've cried and rejoiced over the beautiful songs that let me feel close to my amazingly kind Dominant-Husband.

Even now, as I write this, I feel overwhelmed by a disbelief that i could be so lucky.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Subkitty,
    How wonderful that you found a way to stay connected! I love Lana Del Ray too. She is very feminine indeed :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rever !
      Yes it's very nice way too . I love it so much when he introduces me to new things.
      This is the main reason I fell in love with him. He could teach me.

      Lana is a goddess ! :)


      Delete
    2. SO sorry i misspelled your name - River.

      Delete
  2. The overwhelming feeling is one of the beautiful benefits of this dynamic, don't you think?
    XOXO Pearl (p.s. love the new lightening background!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Pearl. You are absolutely right about that.
      It's like falling in love over and over again with the same person.
      How frickin' lucky are we?!


      Delete