Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hey

Hey Everybody!
So the last time I posted was in March...
I really missed you all.
-------
We've been going through some ups and downs, including
career and jobs changes for both of us...
And long periods with no sex.
I am finally on the right career path,
but the new job and this new path takes a lot of me...mentally.
The job requires of me being creative at all times, managing between 40-50 clients every week,
which of course cant all be satisfied, and no the client isn't always right.
Mostly, the client is WRONG.
Plus, I'm trying to finish school.
Don't get me wrong, i love what i do, i love my co-workers but i despise dealing with the public!!!
My love is working so far away... He gets home late and starts His day so yearly...we barely see each other...
But He also assures me that He still is and always be my Master in life, even if we are not actively practicing bdsm or D/s... He says that He always been guiding me.
------
SK

5 comments:

  1. I actually just started a post mentioning all the bloggers I miss......you are right there at the top!!!!!! I understand how life just twists and turns and sometimes drops you in a place you weren't expecting, but I am so happy to hear from you =)
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am amazed that you still remember me :)))))
      And yes...life unpredictable...
      How you been ?

      Delete
    2. Hmmmmmm... Loaded question. Lots of personal life crap that hit me pretty hard but things are finally evening out. Looking forward to a new year! =)

      Delete
    3. Hmmmmmm... Loaded question. Lots of personal life crap that hit me pretty hard but things are finally evening out. Looking forward to a new year! =)

      Delete
  2. 影片線上看 免費-台灣甜心辣妹視訊
    蜜桃成熟時33d影片線上看免費-漾美眉視訊交友聊天室
    楊思敏潘金蓮影片線上看免費-激情真人秀場聊天室
    波多野結衣-真人秀場聊天室
    波多野結衣 線上看免費-聊性聊天室
    日本av女優-一夜i情聊天室
    高橋聖子線上看-免費開放聊天室
    三上悠亞影片-午夜聊天室推薦
    佐佐木明希作品-一對一性聊天室
    上原瑞穗照片-視頻直播聊天室
    久久同城視頻聊天室午夜花都美女聊天成熟寂寞女聊天室短裙美女秀性感美腿國外免費視訊交友
    同城免費聊天室美女秀視頻社區免費開放黃視頻聊天室超短裙美女秀圖片影音視訊聊聊天室
    女性開放聊天室聊天室美女熱舞視頻寂寞女聊天室日本最大成人色情網站免費影音視訊聊聊天室
    寂寞聊天室美女主播深夜寂寞夫妻做愛視頻真人秀場視頻聊天室成人色情在線小說視訊聊天室
    網愛影音視訊聊天室深夜女主播聊天同城寂寞男女交友網live173影音live秀免費視訊

    ReplyDelete