Friday, April 4, 2014

Missing my Sir

For the past week Sir and I have barely seen each other...
Although we slept in the same bed, we saw each other maybe two
hours, tops.

The weekend is here. The only time we have to look forward
for being in each othes presence.....and guess what ?
We are having family spending the night....sigh....

I miss his touch, the spanking, His dominance, I crave for a taste of him....I miss ttwd...

My mouth waters just from imagining his perfect cock close to my lips....

The other day i was folding his tshirt, and i missed him so....i inhaled his smell....

Oh how I LOVE Sirs smell. Its absolutely devine!

Hopefully we‘ll have some time soon to submerge in the beautiful world of ttwd....

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. When it does come back around....it will be wonderful! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its started to get back...and its wonderful...
      But stil... a day without seeing him face to face its to much...

      Thank you for the kind words !

      Delete