Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Explode

As soon as I opened the shower door,
Sir came up to me, wearing his black jeans and a black t-shirt.

He put his hand gently but meaningfully on the small of my neck and steered 
me to the bedroom, where he got rid of my pink robe and bent me over the bed.

My ass presented to him, he pushed my legs apart and I could feel his hand sliding
over my freshly-shaved-for HIM- pussy...massaging and playing with me to the point
i felt i couldn't take one more second without a release... 

I could hear...yes, HEAR him smile as i was moaning... squeaking....wiggling....
whimpering.....begging of him to let me go.....

Suddenly I feel the swap of his free hand and the stinging burn on my ass...
Then another one...and other one....and...I don't know how many...i just disappeared
in to the world of bliss and sweet pain...

I was dripping wet....still whimpering....

Then he just stopped!...

"Get on the bed"
 I do as I'm told 

He puts his hand on my back and pushes me shoulders down on the bed
and makes sure my knees are apart as far as possible.

He hands me the "magic wand" between my legs, from behind...and sits on bed
next to me watching me....from behind...

"Cum for me"

I press the wand to my clit...I can feel how dripping wet I am....
He puts just one finger inside me and....

I explode... 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment